Learn what Felgo offers to help your business succeed. Start your free evaluation today! Felgo for Your Business

Forums

OverviewFelgo 3 Support (Qt 5) › Assert failed on line 158 of b2PolygonShape.cpp

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

OCG

I’m editing the Rube Side Scroller example and have replaced some images, recreated fixtures, etc.  Now at runtime I get error on line 158 of b2PolygonShape.cpp, assert failed.

Googling turned up hints arounds polygons that are too small, but I looked at the fixtures I created and I think all is ok.  I wish that the debugger would tell me which shape is causing the problem – and what problem.

Can anyone offer help?  I’ve been at a standstill for over a day on this…just can’t find a solution.

Alex
    Felgo Team

Hi,

Can you please send a minimal code example (and the platform you are running this on, i.e. Windows?) to support@felgo.com, so that we can have a look into this?

Thanks,

Alex

OCG

We determined that Felgo didn’t like the polygons created by Rube.  Vertices too close or something similar.  We modified the polygons and solved this ourselves last week.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

RSS feed for this thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Qt_Technology_Partner_RGB_475 Qt_Service_Partner_RGB_475_padded