Learn what Felgo offers to help your business succeed. Start your free evaluation today! Felgo for Your Business

Forums

OverviewFelgo 3 Support (Qt 5) › QTBUG-82617: Crash SIGABRT on exit via back button on Huawei

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Evgeniy

Hi, crash occurs  on exit via back button on my Huawei P20 Pro with android 10 even with empty Felgo app:

W libEGL : EGLNativeWindowType 0x71b8060010 disconnect failed
    W Untitled: QQmlVMEMetaObject: Internal error – attempted to evaluate a function in an invalid context
    I chatty : uid=10425(com.yourcompany.wizardEVAP.Untitled) qtMainLoopThrea identical 2 lines
    W Untitled: QQmlVMEMetaObject: Internal error – attempted to evaluate a function in an invalid context
    W Untitled: exit app 0
    D ZrHung.AppEyeUiProbe: not watching, wait.
    W libEGL : EGLNativeWindowType 0x722d828e50 disconnect failed
    E libc++abi: terminating
    F libc : Fatal signal 6 (SIGABRT), code -1 (SI_QUEUE) in tid 18881 (qtMainLoopThrea), pid 18847 (rdEVAP.Untitled)

I rdEVAP.Untitle: QarthPatchMonintor::CheckNotifyEvent after read, length = -1
    I rdEVAP.Untitle: QarthPatchMonintor::CheckNotifyEvent after read, length = -1
    08-11 14:39:09.607 18847 18874 I rdEVAP.Untitle:

F libc : FORTIFY: pthread_mutex_lock called on a destroyed mutex (0x72bd928bf0)
    F libc : FORTIFY: pthread_mutex_lock called on a destroyed mutex (0x72bd928bf0)

I have thousands such crashes (QTBUG-82617) in my Qt app. Also this is linked with QTBUG-83043 but it occurs in 2-3 times less.

Possible, it will be fixed in 5.15.x. Do you have plans and abilities to fix (or help to fix) it in Felgo/Qt?

Alex
    Felgo Team

Hi,

we will also try to reproduce the issue. We will also check if it will be resolved with Qt 5.15.1, which should be released soon.

Can you avoid the crash by avoiding the application shutdown, like this?

App {
      onBackButtonPressedGlobally: {
        event.accepted = true
      }
    }

If that works, you can check to only accept the event if you are on your applications start page.

Best,
    Alex

Evgeniy

Thanks for the reply!

If I only accept event in onBackButtonPressedGlobally – there is no crash, but nothing happens (waiting for the application exit).

If I also call Qt.exit(0) , app.close() or Qt.quit() – crash happens again.

Curiously, if I close the application through the Android window manager, it doesn’t crash. It is likely that in this case there is no qt-call that leads to the crash.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

RSS feed for this thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Qt_Technology_Partner_RGB_475 Qt_Service_Partner_RGB_475_padded