Learn what Felgo offers to help your business succeed. Start your free evaluation today! Felgo for Your Business

Forums

OverviewFelgo Installation › v 2.15.0 (2018-01-25) – Debugger broke

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Darren

Hi Guys,

I installed the latest version of Felgo.  It works fine, however if I try to launch the debugger it crashes during startup every time.

I get the error: During startup program exited with code 0xc0000135

I have tried starting a new application to ensure it’s not my game causing the issue.  I get the same issue and same error code when try it with a new application.

Can you help?

Also I see the new version does not yet fix the Felgo live problem around texturePacker. Is there a plan to fix this?

Thank you

Darren.

Marcin

Hi Darren,
    Sorry for off-topic but which texture packer issue?
    Could you point me to the post, did you report it already?
    I use texture packer and also observed some weird behavior.

Günther
    Felgo Team

Hi Darren,

thanks for reporting the Debugger Crash.
    Which operating system are you developing on, and which platform are you building for?

Regarding TexturePacker:
    As far as I know it’s not fixed yet, I will double-check what’s the plan there.

Best,
    Günther

Darren

Hi Marcin,

I use texture packer for all my sprites.  When I run my game in Felgo live, it works perfectly the first time. However if I then make any changes to my code and update the game, when it runs in Felgo live the second time round all the texture packer sprites do not appear.  Instead there is just a black box where they should be.  I did highlight this previously and the Felgo team are aware and working on it.

Günther,

I am using Windows 10 on my Pc and am developing for Android and Windows.  I hope that helps.

Thank you both

Darren.

Marcin

Hi Darren,

Thank you for explanation.
    Exactly the same thing happens for me.
    Wasn’t sure in the beginning if I just didn’t add some sprites or something, but it makes sense now.
    If this is known then I don’t have to do anything.

Günther
    Felgo Team

Hi all,

yes we’ve the collected all issues with Felgo Live (reported in forums, per mail, etc …), including the TexturePacker problem. The issues will be fixed step-by-step based on  priority.

Best,

Günther

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

RSS feed for this thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Qt_Technology_Partner_RGB_475 Qt_Service_Partner_RGB_475_padded