The Qt World Summit 2019 in Berlin is around the corner: it will take place from November 4th – 6th in bcc, the Berlin Congress Center right at Alexanderplatz. The Qt World Summit is the biggest Qt conference of the year and a great way to connect with other Qt developers to share experiences and learnings, and to get the latest news about state-of-the-art Qt development, best practices and the upcoming Qt roadmap.
Meet Felgo at the Qt World Summit 2019
If you have any questions or want to get the latest news on roadmap and upcoming features, make sure to visit us at the Felgo booth! 6 Felgo employees will join the conference, along with new showcases and merchandising items.
The Felgo founders, Christian Feldbacher and Alex Leutgöb, will be holding presentations:
- How to Improve Productivity & Efficiency with Qt on Mobile, Desktop & Embedded – on Tuesday from 15:00-15:30 in room B05
- Aim High: How to Make Top Quality Qt Applications – on Wednesday from 16:00-16:30 in room B09
You can also get in touch with us using the Business Meet feature in the conference app – simply search for “Felgo” to start a chat.
Official Qt World Summit Conference App
A great conference like this deserves a great conference app. That’s why we developed the official QtWS 2019 app!
You can now download the app for iOS & Android here:
The conference app was built with Felgo and Qt / QML. The app is optimized for a native user experience and adapts automatically on phones and tablets, with just a single code base:
Best of all, we’ve made this app open-source on Github so you can use it as a starting point for your own app. Or re-use the code to create your own mobile app.
Qt World Summit App Highlights
The conference app allows you to:
- Browse the QtWS 2019 conference schedule.
- See detailed information for all talks and speakers.
- Manage your personal agenda by adding talks to your favorites.
- Connect with other conference participants, chat & schedule meetings.
- Get notified of upcoming favorited sessions with push notifications.
- Full-text search of all speakers & talks.
- Auto-cache the conference data & images locally – the app also works offline.
- Gamification elements (a leaderboard) award you for starting the app and for favoring and rating of talks.
- Customize the UI and switch between different native styles and colors.
- Synchronize your agenda across multiple devices & platforms: simply connect your Facebook account in the app and your agenda is automatically synced between smartphones & tablets on both iOS & Android.
- Rate talks after they are over to help The Qt Company choose the best speakers and most demanded topics in the upcoming years.
We are Looking Forward to Meeting You
You can meet us at the FELGO booth at the Qt World Summit in Berlin and get all of your Felgo questions answered! Make sure to take advantage of this opportunity to find out the best way to create cross platform apps in a personal meeting.
This might also be interesting for you