Felgo is a vibrant tech company headquartered in the heart of Vienna, the most livable city in the world. Our mission is to make app and game development rapidly fast and simple to learn. We are always looking for talented people enriching our team!
Felgo offers these benefits and core values:
- Flexible working time & home office: We have flexible office hours, which means you can come and leave as you like. You can work in the office in Vienna, Austria, work from home, or remotely from anywhere around the world. We value the output of work, not at what time or from where you do it. All positions are available fulltime or part time (from 15h to 38,5h per week).
- Ideal work-life balance: Unlike in other companies, there is no overtime and long hours you need to work. If you need to work overtime hours, we see this as a management and planning issue and the manager needs to work overtime, not the employees. We see it as a top priority to give you plenty of time to relax outside work.
- Work smart: Instead of working overtime hours, we specialize in working smart. We'll teach you how to get the most out of the time you work and show you productivity tricks that enable you to get more done in less time.
- Personal growth and learning: It is important for us to see you happy in your work. A big part of this is to give you room and time for self-improvement. At Felgo, every 12 weeks is a Powerweek. In a Powerweek, everyone on the team can choose what topic to work on. This may range from joining an online course, through reading a book that you're interested in, or working on a side project to diving deeper into a topic you're interested in. Anything that piques your interest and helps you to improve in your work environment is welcome.
- Team spirit: Given the total time we live, a big part is spent in work. We want you to be happy in your work and enjoy working with your teammates. For this reason, we encourage open, honest and friendly communication independent of the job title. We go to lunch together, meet after work, and have awesome team events multiple times a year.