Sorry if it’s sound really trivial but just want to be sure, so few basic questions:
1. I am pretty sure that is the case but to double check, your custom page is ActivityPage.qml and it is 100% written this way, the name of the file, no lower case etc.
Yes, the file is ActivityPage.qml. Everything works perfect on desktop, so I know it’s correct.
2. Are you deploying debug or production configuration(do you use resources deployment like proposed on production or default one)?
Just default values as far as I know. It’s a debug configuration.
3. How did you create your app, using any of the Templates(File->New Project->Felgo Game/App)?
I used the Felgo App template.
4. Sometimes I observed during Android deployment it is really useful to clean old version of the app, otherwise sometimes new changes are not deployed.
I have done that. I’ve completely deleted the build directory and created it all from scratch.
Projects on the left, click Run configuration under Android then on the right, under Deploy Configuration, click Details and check box “Uninstall previous package”
I’ve tried that. I’ve also manually uninstalled it from the device before reinstalling
5. Random fix which sometimes helps 🙂 Could you delete everything from build directory for Android mentioned in point 4 and try again?
Yes I’ve completely blown away the directory a few times.
Thanks for the suggestions