I am not sure if you are going to see my message byt whatever.
I can assure you in one thing: XCode is sh*t to set up, every major upgrade can break your projects, so expect this kind of issues from every engine.
If you think that this is an issue in Felgo, look how many similar issues happen in engines which use native Objective-C/Swift.
I see tons of them.
If this is a ground breaking issue for you- do not develop for iOS at all- XCode breaks things very often for many developers.
The issue “Xcode not set up properly. You may need to confirm the license agreement” when opening a project should be solvable with the fix in my previous post. After applying the changes to fix the issue you may need to close Qt Creator and reopen the project.
Or do you maybe get another error that might be responsible?
The error is quite clear and the fix worked for me (with the same MacOS and XCode version as you described) – so it’s strange that you still get this message.
Can you please have a last try:
– Open XCode standalone to see if any messages or additional updates/tools to install pop up (accept or install if necessary)
– Open the file <FelgoSDK>/5.7/clang_64/mkspecs/features/mac/default_pre.prf
– Search for the following code-block (responsible for the error message) and make sure that xcodebuild is used instead of xcrun:
# Make sure Xcode is set up properly
isEmpty($$list($$system("/usr/bin/xcrun -find xcodebuild 2>/dev/null"))): \
error("Xcode not set up properly. You may need to confirm the license agreement by running /usr/bin/xcodebuild.")
Note that only the xcrun command between -find and 2>/dev/null should be replaced.
– Please also delete the build directory of your project (if exists) and also the *.pro.user file of your project
– Close and reopen Qt Creator and the project
It should be possible to read and build the project with the clang_64 kit then. If the message still pops up, maybe additionally accepting the license as described here helps.
Want to find out if Felgo is a good fit for your company?
As part of the free Business evaluation, we offer a free welcome call for companies, to talk about your requirements, and how the Felgo SDK & Services can help you. Just sign up and schedule your call.
Sign up now to start your free Business evaluation: