This is reproduced on 3 laptops – one of them has Windows 7, others – Windows 10.
These are the steps I am doing:
- Install Felgo latest version for Windows.
- Launch Qt Creator and log in with existing account.
- Go to ‘Welcome -> Examples’ section.
- Launch PropertyCross app.
- Search any city, e.g. ‘London’.
- Press ‘Go’ button.
Result: nothing happens – page with listings is not shown, errors in console are absent. The only message in console is “serialnmea: No serial ports found” and it appears when I launch the app.
Could anyone help me?