The project is place at google drive. You can download and build it if you like.
Things I have done.
- Follow the tutorial at here. Use the FingerprintManager to perform the authentication task.
- In order to make it work, I copied the layout and other xml files into the res folder, add missed property into the res/values/strings.xml
- Create a class finger_print_auth and create the MainActivity in QtAndroid::runOnAndroidThreadSync as shown in the pastebin.
- Change the android manifest from manifest package=”com.tham.wizardEVAP.Androidui” to manifest package=”com.tham” else the compiler always complain cannot find R package.
- Compile and run on the android mobile, then it show error message “com.tham died”
Any suggestions to solve this issue? Any tutorials to tell us how to show the android ui(those design with Activity, xml) on Qt apps?Thanks