I hope that someone can explain me why this issue occurs let me sketch the whole situation
- user downloads the iOS app
- user subscribes to one of the models
- payment and license is going fine
- app works as expected with a license
- user deletes the app
- user re-install the app
- License isn’t being detected by Soomla
- When trying to purchase again the same item iOS tell the end-user that he is already subscribed
- Still nothing that is being the paid model works
I code we do a “onPluginLoaded” and check if they have a valid license (myAppSubscriptionYearly.purchased) and then set everything correct.
Does someone has the same issue with the workflow described above? And if so does anyone knows a good solution to tackle this?