we want to use WAMP protocol to my server client applications. I have found Autobahn-js which implements The Web Application Messaging Protocol (WAMP) .
Here is what I did :
- I have downloaded the Autobahn Js library from Github.
- I have included all the files in my QML project.
- import “lib/autobahn.js” as AutoBhan
- Then comes the error qrc:/lib/autobahn.js:15: ReferenceError: require is not defined
Here is my question:
- How can I make Autobahn Js library avaiable in qml ? which is actually making node.js functions running in qml.
- Tough there is C++ implementation, I am not convinced in using the C++ wrapper in qml because it depends on third parties like Boost.
- Is is possible to make JS library which depends on node.js functions in QML ? Please let me know. Thanks
P.S: I have also posted on qt forum. I believe here there are some qml experts. We may use V-play plugins if it supports qml. Thanks