I have serveral problems with the license key. I generated one for my game.
1) As my games versionCode is 6 (like stated in the config.json), i also generated the licensekey with versioncode 6. This works on Windows, but when I deploy the game to iOS, i get the following debug-output:
“ERROR: license: runtime versionCode: “1” , license versionCode: “6””
So on iOs I have always to use a licenseKey with versioncode 1.
2) Even if I run the app on publishmode (config.json) and compile it as Release, the small textline (license reminder) on the bottom left corner won´t dissapear!!! This is on all platforms I tested!