Preface: I just upgraded Felgo from 3.5 to 3.6, and was able to use Live preview in Felgo 3.6 with WebAssembly plugin (experimental) enabled, but unable to build. Also there are some settings in Kit missing. So I decided to remove Felgo completely and install again.
What is happening now:
I can not find WebAssembly component in Maintenance Tool. Under Felgo there are only 4 items: Desktop (gcc_64), Android (armv7), Android (v8a), Android (x86).
How to Reproduce:
- Dependencies are all installed.
- Download Felgo installer from https://felgo.com/download
- Extract and execute installer FelgoInstaller-linux_x64-online.run
- When finish, login and close.
- Run Maintenance Tool
- Choose Add or remove components.
- Check the list. No WebAssembly component.
Ubuntu 18.04 64bit Desktop, updated to latest system.
P.S. WebAssembly plugin (experimental) is broken too.