Find out how easy it is to rule Qt with QML & JS. This can save you up to 90% of code when you are creating cross-platform apps. Specifically, we'll discuss:
- How this significantly reduces development time & error-proneness.
- The Qt Architecture: Why use QML for iOS or Android Apps?
- How does Qt separate models and views?
- Why to use a QML model instead of C++ when working with REST services?
- How to add features like offline caching, file downloads or native integrations in QML?
- When to use C++ and when QML? QML Best Practices.
- How to structure apps that heavily rely on QML for app logic, models and views?
- App Examples you can test in the Felgo web editor