Starting with this Felgo release, you can now fully evaluate Felgo 2 during your trial.
Felgo 2 has many benefits compared to Felgo 1, like:
- Deploy locally to your iOS or Android device from Qt Creator, including on-device debugging
- Add any native C++ / Obj-C / Java code or native libraries to your Felgo projects
- Full support of all Qt 5 components
- Windows Phone Support
- Better performance of animations and rendering (see here why)
- More tutorials, sample games and game templates
- Improved installation (including offline installler)
To celebrate this release with you, we offer a 20% discount for all licenses today, 17% tomorrow, 14% the day after tomorrow, until the discount is over in one week. So the earlier you decide for a Felgo license, the more you save.
Enter this discount code in the checkout process:
Porting Your Games to Felgo 2
If you have existing Felgo 1 games, porting them to Felgo 2 will not take more than a couple of minutes. Just replace the import VPlay 1.0 with import Felgo 3.0 and you should be set already. Also, the sprites and MultiResolutionImage components changed a bit – see here how to use the new system based on Qt 5.
Alternatively, Felgo 1 is still available and you can continue building with the Build Server. Note that the v1 docs moved to a new url. We do recommend though to start new projects with Felgo 2, because it is faster and with the full Qt 5 support much more flexible.
Download Felgo 2
As a Felgo customer or in your trial, you can start downloading Felgo 2.1 now. See the installation guide for more details.