Starting with this Felgo release, you can now fully evaluate Felgo 2 during your trial.
Felgo 2 has many benefits compared to Felgo 1, like:
- Deploy locally to your iOS or Android device from Qt Creator, including on-device debugging
- Add any native C++ / Obj-C / Java code or native libraries to your Felgo projects
- Full support of all Qt 5 components
- Windows Phone Support
- Better performance of animations and rendering (see here why)
- More tutorials, sample games and game templates
- Improved installation (including offline installler)
To celebrate this release with you, we offer a 20% discount for all licenses today, 17% tomorrow, 14% the day after tomorrow, until the discount is over in one week. So the earlier you decide for a Felgo license, the more you save.
Enter this discount code in the checkout process:
Porting Your Games to Felgo 2
If you have existing Felgo 1 games, porting them to Felgo 2 will not take more than a couple of minutes. Just replace the import VPlay 1.0 with import Felgo 3.0 and you should be set already. Also, the sprites and MultiResolutionImage components changed a bit – see here how to use the new system based on Qt 5.
Alternatively, Felgo 1 is still available and you can continue building with the Build Server. Note that the v1 docs moved to a new url. We do recommend though to start new projects with Felgo 2, because it is faster and with the full Qt 5 support much more flexible.
Download Felgo 2
As a Felgo customer or in your trial, you can start downloading Felgo 2.1 now. See the installation guide for more details.
Felgo Plugins are part of the Felgo license. See here how to install the Felgo Qt 5 plugins. As a Felgo customer, you can then create a free licenseKey for the plugins here.