We are proud to announce a milestone of Felgo today:
Felgo is now an official Qt Technology Partner!
What does this mean?
This means we are now official partners of Digia and continue to improve the Qt ecosystem and help Qt developers be more productive.
Our mission is to help making the Qt world a better one for two developer groups:
Felgo Benefits for Game Developers
Our 2D Gaming API helps you to save development time and focus on your gameplay not low-level components. These are the highlights of Felgo:
- Increase your player retention and game downloads with Felgo Game Network in 10 minutes
- In-game Level Editor to cut level creation and balancing times
- Add user-generated content and level sharing to make a game your players will love
- Entity & Component system
- Content scaling & dynamic image switching that makes it easy to support multiple resolutions
- And lots of other gaming components helping you to make your game faster
Felgo Benefits for Mobile App Developers
With last week’s announcement of Felgo Qt 5 Plugins, Qt mobile app developers can now use our standalone Qt plugins to:
- Monetize your Qt 5 app or game with cross-platform in-app purchases, AdMob & Chartboost ads or a Level Store
- Constantly improve your app with Flurry analytics
- Make your app or game social with Felgo Game Network including support for Facebook and GameCenter
We look forward to a bright future of Qt and Felgo, with the next big Qt release 5.3 (which adds Windows Phone as supported platform!) just around the corner… So all Felgo customers can then publish for this new platform as well, with the next update of Felgo 2!
PS: You can see our technology partner entry on the Qt website here: