The QDragLeaveEvent class provides an event that is sent to a widget when a drag and drop action leaves it. More...
||QT += gui
- 7 public functions inherited from QEvent
Additional Inherited Members
- 1 property inherited from QEvent
- 1 public variable inherited from QEvent
- 1 static public member inherited from QEvent
- 2 protected variables inherited from QEvent
See also QDragEnterEvent, QDragMoveEvent, and QDropEvent.
Member Function Documentation
Constructs a QDragLeaveEvent.
Warning: Do not create a QDragLeaveEvent yourself since these objects rely on Qt's internal state.